Saturday, July 18, 2009

Wichita

On our way home from Colorado we stayed two nights in Derby, KS with our dear friends the Lancasters. They were our neighbors when we lived in Rogers. It's always so much fun when we see them. The kids have a blast playing together and Mary and I get to catch up with each other.

David, John, Stephen, Joseph, Miriam and Jacob with
Fisher, Carter and Lydia



Our last day of vacation....waaaahhhh.

Thank you, facebook!

I have facebook to thank for helping me find my friend Jeanna. Jeanna and I went to high school in Rogers and then on to Arkansas Tech where we were roommates and sorority sisters!! 18 years later, we finally find each other again. She lived just 20 miles from Derby so the kids and I had dinner one night with her and her hubby....thanks for the steaks, Kent!! YUMMY!!

No comments: