Good ole' fashioned 4th of July parade in Monument, CO.
I gave Carter the camera - he took lots of pictures!!
Lydia took pictures later...ended up with 650, yes, 650 pictures of the parade!!
I gave Carter the camera - he took lots of pictures!!
Lydia took pictures later...ended up with 650, yes, 650 pictures of the parade!!

"Hats off to the Military" was the theme...this float was done by a local art school.

Hillbilly train led to some Arkansas comments from Ken and June.
Yes, it reminded me of home.
Hillbilly train led to some Arkansas comments from Ken and June.
Yes, it reminded me of home.
Afternoon showers/thunderstorms cleared in time for the fireworks in Palmer Lake. We were able to watch them from my sister's front yard. Wore sweatshirts and covered with blankets to stay warm....have I said it enough? I love Colorado!!
No comments:
Post a Comment