Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving

Psalm 100
A psalm. For giving thanks.
1 Shout for joy to the LORD,
all the earth.
2 Worship the LORD with gladness;
come before him with joyful songs.
3 Know that the LORD is God. It is he who made us, and we are his;
we are his people, the sheep of his pasture.
4 Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise;
give thanks to him and praise his name.
5 For the LORD is good and his love endures forever;
his faithfulness continues through all generations.


I am thankful for...
My God, His son, Jesus and the Holy Spirit that dwells among us.
My family, a loving husband who provides for his family even though it means sacrificing so much.
My family, children who are so amazingly fun and smart and beautiful and mine.
My family, a Mom and Dad who love me now as unconditionally as they always have.
My family, my sisters and brother...I'm so happy we are together right now!!!
My family, in-laws and nieces and nephews....so much fun, so many happy memories!!
My friends, friends who call to check on me...friends who answer the phone when I need to talk,
My prayer warriors...I know I am being prayed for and I know God is listening to them.
Moments in time to spend with all of those listed above...thank you God for giving me the people who make my life complete. I am so blessed and so thankful!!

No comments: