...one of the good things that has come from Mom being sick is the coming together of family. My nephews, James(on the right) and Logan were here for 3 days to spend some time with Grandma. She cherished every moment. I taught James how to walk! But he still won't let me call him Jamie (only Grandma can)...that's who he was when he was a little guy...I can still see him reaching his arms out to me...and oh, the fun we had at the table with a piece of foil....I LOVE giggles like that!!!
My sister Kathy and nephews, James and Logan. The boys returned to Texas and left my sister here to be with Mom and help Dad wherever necessary. They plan to be back at Thanksgiving to get her...wow, that's not very far away!! We have so much to be thankful for even in the middle of this time. God is good....All the time!
No comments:
Post a Comment