Sunday, June 28, 2009

Women of Faith

Myself and some other "Lutheran Chicks" attended the Women of Faith conference in St. Louis this past weekend. It was very fun!!
Emotionally draining but yet so fulfilling.

Our group of 14 (only 13 pictured - one was volunteering).


St Louis in the morning! July 14th is the day of the All Star baseball game. Loved the arches with the baseball team logos. Found the Detroit Tiger logo (Carter's team is named after them).


A collage of the various speakers and musicians that were in St. Louis at the Women of Faith conference. Patsy Clairmont, Marilyn Meberg, Sheila Walsh, Sandi Patty, Lisa Whelchel, Luci Swindoll, Steve Arterburn, Allison Allen, Steven Curtis Chapman and Mandisa!! It was all so amazing!!

3 comments:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Cool photos, skinny girl! ;-) Wow, some great folks were there. Love Patsy Clairmont, Luci Swindoll and Stephen Curtis Chapman.
Path to Health

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Oops, make that SteVen.

Sarah said...

hey, Women of Faith are in Denver September 25th - 26th!! I highly recommend it!! The speakers are so funny and uplifting and the music is out of this world!!
I think Nicole C. Mullen will be in Denver...I would go to that one just so I could see her. She's my favorite. However, Mandisa was good too.