Not sure what brought this up but we were discussing someone and their girlfriend.
Lydia asked if she'd ever been married before. I said"I don't think so." To which she replied, "Maybe she had the wedding but she said 'I don't'."
God Speaks to me -
Today I bought some Dove dark chocolate that comes wrapped in foil with a message inside. I ate my allowed 3 pieces and then had a couple of more...I was about to eat two more but had a strong feeling not to eat any more at all...then I said to myself and God...."We'll compromise", so I ate one more....then forgot about the compromise and unwrapped the second one. The message inside said "There's a time for compromise. It's called later." I quickly wrapped the chocolate back up. That's one message I had not seen before!! I will be saving that wrapper as a reminder that God is supporting me in my quest for a healthy mind, body and spirit!!
No comments:
Post a Comment