Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2011

I miss blogging. I'm going to try and do more of it in 2011 so here goes!
On New Year's Eve, we went to a Razorback basketball game...no pics of the kiddos but I did get this picture that I have plans to do something with later...mmm...a crafty kind of thing.


On January 4th, we had some friends and family over to watch the Razorbacks play in the Sugar Bowl. Unfortunately, the Hogs lost. Fortunately, I took this picture before the game started!

First snow of the year!! Lydia loves the snow.

She was worried we wouldn't have any snow since it didn't snow on Christmas.


And this is what's left after a fun day in the snow. It was waaaaaayyyy too cold for me but Fisher and Lydia braved the 9 degree windchill and walked to the big hill. (I love big brothers!)




No comments: