were among the 230 women present at
the North Arkansas district retreat in Branson, MO

Accomodations at the Thousand Hills Condos
3 bedrooms with huge living/dining and kitchen area



Began our morning with a Hog call!!
Wooooooo Pig Soooooooie!!!!!
District leaders
Our theme was "Princess with Purpose"!!
We are royal by blood...by the blood of Jesus!!

The worship and praise team from Conway First led us in worship.



Accomodations at the Thousand Hills Condos3 bedrooms with huge living/dining and kitchen area



Began our morning with a Hog call!!
Wooooooo Pig Soooooooie!!!!!
District leaders
Our theme was "Princess with Purpose"!!
We are royal by blood...by the blood of Jesus!!
The worship and praise team from Conway First led us in worship.

I should have taken a picture of my delicious lemon cake...I love that lemon cake!!

Water and fire show on the river.
Our guest speaker was Rondy Smith from Nashville, TN.


The grounds at the Keeter Center in Branson.


Water and fire show on the river.
Our guest speaker was Rondy Smith from Nashville, TN.

The grounds at the Keeter Center in Branson.
Our waiter was Matt Kester, American Idol Season 4 contestant.
You'll have to ask Sharon to tell you this story...my lips are sealed!
He sings Christian music and is very good...I bought a CD and had it autographed! Hope he has a breakthrough moment someday...there's no way he could have won in Season 4...
A couple of other pics from the condo. I couldn't have made myself any taller to reach the hat. I was already standing on my tiptoes.
You'll have to ask Sharon to tell you this story...my lips are sealed!
He sings Christian music and is very good...I bought a CD and had it autographed! Hope he has a breakthrough moment someday...there's no way he could have won in Season 4...that was the year Carrie Underwood won!!
A couple of other pics from the condo. I couldn't have made myself any taller to reach the hat. I was already standing on my tiptoes.





No comments:
Post a Comment