And....Brian? You guys all look great! Lydia is losing that "little girl" look, so pretty! Good job on your 10 & 10 :)
ok, fine...I'll add a pick of Brian...mmmm...I think I have one? guess it doesn't have to be one that I took myself does it?
You are a hoot! (And I am JEALOUS of him, I would love to do that!)
You can really tell the difference in your face. And why does Lydia look so OLD????
Post a Comment
4 comments:
And....Brian? You guys all look great! Lydia is losing that "little girl" look, so pretty! Good job on your 10 & 10 :)
ok, fine...I'll add a pick of Brian...mmmm...I think I have one? guess it doesn't have to be one that I took myself does it?
You are a hoot! (And I am JEALOUS of him, I would love to do that!)
You can really tell the difference in your face. And why does Lydia look so OLD????
Post a Comment