Saturday, September 12, 2009

Suite!!

I mean sweet to see Zack and Cody of "Suite Life on Deck". Cole and Dylan Sprouse were in NW Arkansas to promote Danimals yogurt at Sams and Walmart!!
It was sooooo cool to meet them!!

Lydia with Cole.

Katelyn with Dylan.

Dylan, Katelyn, Alli, Lydia and Cole


Alli's big sister Tori is in this picture.
We got to stay in the room and "visit". They asked "Why Arkansas?" about Walmart being here...no direct flights!! They were kinda sleepy when they first came in...they said they got in at midnight and went to sleep around 1.


They talked about school. Said 5th grade had been their favorite...when everyone is bad at basketball...then somehow it got mentioned that kids of all ages watch their show (from very young to college age)...I reminded them not to forget about the parents who watch the show....I admitted that I had watched the new episode the night before and there were NO kids in the house!! OK, may have been because it was recording on both channels at the same time...but still, I didn't turn it off.


You can see Dylan here doodling on one of their photographs. Below is a picture of one that Cole did. They were so funny.


No comments: