Saturday, January 31, 2009

one more time...

Love this sillouette of Remi at the top of the hill!!
The neighbors' dog followed the boys to the hill...I was a little worried when they first started down the hill but Sammy was fast enough to get out of the way.

Yes, Carter is sledding while wearing shorts...it was about 58 degrees!! I think the only reason the snow here hadn't melted was because it was ice underneath and frozen solid!
They were going VERY fast!!
They were moving so fast I couldn't get any more pictures...I really wish I had backed up and taken more...they went flying over the small ditch at the end of the road...and it must not have felt too good because they didn't want to do it again!!
Lydia and Katelyn were going pretty fast also on this little hill in front of the house.

The road stopped them quick...they still had forward motion as the picture above was taken...one more shot and I would have captured Lydia's hand hitting the gravel that had been spread on the road....she only got hurt a little bit...she's fine.

Jackson got to the other side of the flowing water but for some reason couldn't cross back over. Lydia had to carry him.

No comments: