Monday, June 16, 2008

To-Do List

Cathy has inspired me to post about my accomplishments as I get things done...I don't have time to start with a list of all the things I want to do so will just start with what I did today.
Today, I cleaned the fridge...inside and out...topside and bottom...frontside and back!! I pulled that thing out away from the wall, mopped the floor...bad!! I finally figured out how to get the front grill thing off at the bottom...IT WAS COVERED IN DUST!!!!! No wonder Fisher is having allergy issues!!!!!
Tomorrow I plan to tackle the laundry room....we have way too much stuff stored in there that hasn't been touched since we moved in almost 5 years ago!!!! It's got to go

Oh, another thing I accomplished today was rescuing a dog that was lost at the ball field...did you know that no one will take a dog late at night...that you have to take her home and put her in your garage in a kennel borrowed from the neighbors...and listen to her cry...so sad!! I left a message at the vet and I plan on not giving them a chance to call me back...I'll be calling first thing in the morning.

Now, it's off to transfer pictures so I can add more to the blog....bye for now!

No comments: