Saturday, March 15, 2008

Did I mention the money??

In September of last year, I joined a weight loss support group at our school and put in $25 for a little wager fun. The person with the largest percent lost at the end of the contest would take away the whole $200!! Anyway, with my 25 lbs lost, I had the largest percent of body weight lost!! SO, I have an extra $200 in my pocket!! I plan to do a little shopping with that money...new clothes probably...I just emptied my closet of over 2/3 of my clothes!! What a great feeling!

1 comment:

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

You look great! I just emptied my closet, too. I did put a few things aside to be altered, but the rest went and you can even see the floor in my closet now. :-)

Congrats on winning. You definitely deserve it!