Buffalo Wild Wings
Zach, Evan, Josh, Levi, Fisher and Clay celebrate Fisher's 13th birthday!
It was agreed that each of them would try at least one Blazin' buffalo wing, on a scale of mild to screamin, it's the last one on the screamin side!! (Brian said it was the hottest thing he's ever tasted!)
And they're off. Zach downs the first wing in no time flat! And the red-eye isn't from the camera. He got some sauce in his eye and it burned real bad. Josh said "He got it in his eye and he still isn't cryin." to which Zach replied, "Oh, I'm cryin." (He's ok, Barb.)Levi and Evan - "You first."
Zach, Clay and Fisher. Here goes nothin...

Evan and Josh - Oooh, It's HOT!
Evan proclaimed "This hurts worse than a broken arm!"
Sooooo hot!!!!
At one point I heard someone say " I can't feel my lips."
Drink, anyone??
And the winner of the Blazin Challenge is Zach!! He ate two of the Blazin' Wings!!
Here are the boys at the bowling alley before dinner.


1 comment:
So sorry we weren't there to see this fiasco!! What fun, indeed, Mr. 13 year-old. I really missed making the birthday cake...angel food? for you this year.
Next time, huh?
What a great MOM to help celebrate this very special year!! God Bless you, dear daughter.
Love, GRANDPA AND GRANDMA
Post a Comment