Sunday, January 27, 2008

6 Random Things about me

1. I hate things like this.
2. I need more friends with blogs. The only friends I have with blogs have already been tagged by June.
3. There are several storage tubs in my living room that need to be sorted and I don't want to do it.
4. I am going to a concert in March and I can hardly contain myself.
5. My taxes are pretty much done and it's only January!!!
6. I don't read books very often because when I do, I don't get anything else done! Hence, the neglected storage tubs! I just finished the book 90 Minutes in Heaven and it was great! Cathy, I think you could read it. The focus is more about the miracle of his survival and recovery than about what heaven is like.

I'm breaking the rules and not tagging anyone else because Cathy, Jan and Robin are already tagged. Besides June's blog, those are the only ones I visit.

1 comment:

grandpa and grandma B. said...

LOVE THE PICS AND OH, WHAT FUN FOR ALL THE KIDS. (AND YOU WONDER WHY THE UNSORTED BOXES???)

I'M STILL NOT "SORTED" IN A LOT OF AREAS....PICTURES, FRAMED PICTURES OF YEARS PAST, AND MORE PICTURES.

ALSO THE 'TOOTH FAIRY' STORY IS HILARIOUS!!

LOVE, MOM