Saturday, June 9, 2007

Gymnastics Fun-Meet

A "just for fun" meet for the girls. I think it was to give us newbies an idea of what competitive gymnastics involves and what may be the next step for some girls. The director was very impressed with her and feels that she could move up to pre-team. I'm just not sure if we are ready to take that step or not. It would involve twice a week after school for 2 hours each day!

I hate to deprive her if it is something she is meant to do so we will probably try it out and see how it goes. We can cut back if it is just too much. I'm just excited my daughter can do a cartwheel! That is something I never did master!!

Here's a picture of Lydia with her teacher Miss Kelly.

Here's a great one of her on the rings!


I couldn't load the picture of her with her medal so I'll have to do that one tomorrow!
So, stay tuned....




No comments: